Have you always wanted to learn another language but didn’t have the time or resources to take a class?
Or are you a visual, independent learner who hasn’t found success in a classroom setting?
Do you love to travel and want to be able to speak the local language when you visit new places?
If you answered yes to at least one of the questions above, this is the perfect guide for you.
While there are many ways to learn new languages today – between books, classes, mobile apps, and the internet – this guide to learning Spanish is flexible and accessible to learners of all ages.
Does the thought of reading a textbook make you less interested in learning something new?
By using photos, charts, and different color texts to differentiate English and Spanish words, this guide is organized in a completely new and unique way – and doesn’t feel like you’re reading a textbook!
Katherine Ha wrote about visual learning in 2005 for the Language Arts Journal of Michigan, citing that 65% of the population are visual learners – meaning they learn best through images rather than words or sounds.
This guide uses this visual approach to help you learn Spanish faster!
With this guide you’ll find:
- How to confidently navigate through simple conversations in a Spanish-speaking country, even if you haven’t said a Spanish word since grade school!
- The most visual – and helpful – way to organize lessons so you learn Spanish quickly!
- The perfect solution for self-study if you like to work independently and aren’t interested or don’t have the time to take a class
- An actual enjoyable Spanish learning experience (not like you’re back in school studying for a test!)
- Basic Spanish words and phrases that you will use right away – you won’t waste your time learning complicated lessons that you wouldn’t even use
- How to pronounce Spanish words without feeling nervous or sounding silly (because this guide actually makes sense!)
- The perfectly-sized resource you can carry with you on your travels and quickly find the words you are looking for when talking with a native Spanish speaker
- The easiest and fastest way to learn the most common Spanish words and phrases, so you’ll be speaking in no time!
…and much, much more!
Learning Spanish can be an incredibly fulfilling project and lifelong activity because you can also learn about different cultures, peoples, and traditions.
But many people remember learning Spanish by the tests, flashcards, and grades in school.
By organizing the information based on visual techniques such as pictures and colors you can learn how to speak Spanish in a way that is more accessible, and enjoyable, which is what learning should be!
If you’re finally ready to take that trip to South America or fulfill your dream of learning another language, click “Add to Cart” now!