Prep time : 15 mins Cook time : 15 mins Servings : 4
What things do I need ?
- • 1 medium-sized eggplant
- • 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- • 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- • 1 teaspoon of Italian herbs
- • 1 teaspoon of salt
- • 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- • 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- • 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- • 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- • 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- • 2 eggs
How to do ?
✓ Cut eggplant into 1/2-inch rounds, then cut each round into 1/4-inch sticks. Dab dry.
✓ Combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, Italian herbs, salt, basil, garlic powder, onion powder and black pepper in a shallow bowl. Pour flour into a second shallow bowl. Beat the eggs in a third bowl.
✓ Dip the eggplant sticks in flour, then in beaten eggs and then cover with bread crumb mixture. Place on a plate and let rest for 5 minutes.
✓ Preheat an air fryer to 185 degrees C (370 degrees F).
✓ Place the aubergine sticks in the basket and make sure they do not touch each other; cook in portions if necessary.
✓ Bake in the preheated fryer for 8 to 10 minutes. Shake the basket and keep cooking until desired crispy, another 4 to 6 minutes.
What do I nourish per serving ?
180 calories; 5.1 g fat; 25.4 g Carbs; 9.6 g protein
Pin it :