News flash: it doesn’t take a multitude of ingredients to create something amazingly delicious.
When it comes to creating delicious recipes that make your taste buds tingle, you don’t necessarily need a truckload of ingredients to make the magic happen.
With just a handful of ingredients, you can still enjoy easy, yummy and flavorful recipes that’ll keep you coming back for more.
Plus, with fewer ingredients, not only do you save yourself the stress of prepping lots of stuff, but it can also help you save some extra money, since you end up using less.
Ready to enjoy some delectable dinners in the simplest way possible? I’ve got you covered
Here, you’ll discover 30 incredible dinner recipes you can make with 5 ingredients or less. That’s one super easy and delicious dinner idea for each day of the month.
No more stressing over what to prepare for dinner, or the amount of work involved. Easy is the name of the game when it comes to these 5-ingredient (or less) dinner recipes.
And trust me when I say they are as tasty as can be.
Please note: when calculating ingredients, I didn’t include things like cooking oil, salt and pepper.
This is because I believe these are essential basics that go into almost every meal, and don’t necessarily count as a “main ingredient” in cooking.
Ready? All right, let’s dive in.
30 Dinner Recipes To Make With 5 Ingredients Or Less
- 1) Sheet Pan Chicken and Potatoes
- 2) Baked Ziti
- 3) Cheeseburger Pasta Skillet
- 4) 5-Ingredient Fried Rice with Egg
- 5) Everything Bagel Pasta
- 6) 5-Ingredient Healthy Chicken Salad
- 7) 5-Ingredient Chicken Stir Fry
- 8) Southwestern Chicken and Cheese Rolls
- 9) 5-Ingredient Stuffed Peppers
- 10) Easy Chicken Stir-Fry
- 11) 5-Ingredient Skillet Pesto Chicken + Asparagus
- 12) Easy 5-Ingredient Sloppy Joes
- 13) 5-Ingredient Mediterranean Pasta Salad
- 14) Instant Pot Mac And Cheese
- 15) Easy 5-Ingredient Sweet Chicken
- 16) Healthy Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- 17) Healthy Shrimp and Grits Recipe
- 18) Five Ingredient Caprese Chicken
- 19) Smoked Sausage Cajun Alfredo
- 20) 5-Ingredient Sweet Potato Black Bean Chili
- 21) Easy Shrimp Pappardelle
- 22) 5-Ingredient Coconut Noodle Soup
- 23) Chicken Bacon Pasta
- 24) 5-Ingredient Ravioli Lasagna
- 25) Vegan Enchiladas (5 ingredients)
- 26) Family-Friendly Baked Potato Soup
- 27) Balsamic Glazed Salmon
- 28) 5-Ingredient Green Curry
- 29) 5-Ingredient Skillet Gnocchi
- 30) 5-Ingredient Steak Hash
1) Sheet Pan Chicken and Potatoes
Juicy chicken and potatoes, topped with cheese and baked to perfection. Plus it’s made in a sheet pan, which makes for easier cleanup. This tasty meal comes together in just about 30 minutes from scratch too.
2) Baked Ziti
You only need 4 simple ingredients for this. 5 if you count salt and pepper. And it’s sure to be a crowd pleaser.
3) Cheeseburger Pasta Skillet
All you need is some tender and juicy ground beef, pasta, tomato sauce and lots of cheesy goodness. This yummy comfort food also comes together in well under 30 minutes too.
4) 5-Ingredient Fried Rice with Egg
Simple, easy, budget-friendly, and super delicious.
5) Everything Bagel Pasta
Enjoy the flavors of your favorite everything bagel foods, but in dinner form. This simple everything bagel pasta requires just 3 ingredients, and is the perfect weeknight dinner to whip up in no time.
You can enjoy as is (for a vegetarian meal), or top with your preferred meats or seafood of choice.
6) 5-Ingredient Healthy Chicken Salad
Trying to keep things simple and also eat healthier? This delicious 5-ingreident chicken salad has got your back. With tender chicken, cherries, walnuts and creamy avocado mayo, it’s honestly hard to resist.
And there are lots of ways to enjoy it. In a sandwich, or served on some lettuce wraps, or just eaten as it is. Meal prep this ahead of time and simply grab and enjoy all through the week.
7) 5-Ingredient Chicken Stir Fry
You won’t even miss takeout.
8) Southwestern Chicken and Cheese Rolls
You’d be surprised at how good these with just 3 simple ingredients. 4 if you add the guacamole, which makes it taste even better.
9) 5-Ingredient Stuffed Peppers
Bell peppers, stuffed with quinoa, chickpeas, vegan cheese and marinara sauce. The perfect plant-based dinner that’ll make your mouth water.
10) Easy Chicken Stir-Fry
With a tasty veggie blend, juicy chicken, teriyaki sauce and some rice, this 5-ingredient chicken stir fry is sure to become one of your favorites. You’ll find yourself wanting more.
11) 5-Ingredient Skillet Pesto Chicken + Asparagus
This comes together in 20 minutes from scratch, requires just five ingredients and is rich in good flavor. It’ll be your go-to weeknight dinner.
12) Easy 5-Ingredient Sloppy Joes
Comfort food at its finest (and easiest)
13) 5-Ingredient Mediterranean Pasta Salad
Tomatoes, olives, artichoke hearts and pasta, all seasoned to perfection. And all in under 20 minutes from scratch.
14) Instant Pot Mac And Cheese
Mac and cheese for the win, any day, anytime. And it requires just five ingredients.
15) Easy 5-Ingredient Sweet Chicken
A sure hit at the dinner table. Serve over some brown or white rice.
16) Healthy Chicken Enchilada Casserole
This delicious and healthy chicken enchilada casserole will make taco nights a piece of cake. All you need is 4 simple ingredients and 5 minutes of prep time, and you’re good to go.
17) Healthy Shrimp and Grits Recipe
Speaking of comfort food, this yummy and healthy shrimp and grits recipe is sure to knock your socks off.
Apart from requiring only five basic ingredients to prepare, it also uses a “cauliflower grit”, which makes it low in carbs, and great for people on ketogenic diets. You’ll find yourself wanting seconds.
18) Five Ingredient Caprese Chicken
Juicy chicken, with cheese, tomatoes and balsamic syrup. How could anyone resist? This delight comes together in just 20 minutes total.
19) Smoked Sausage Cajun Alfredo
Creamy, delicious and full of flavor, this smoked sausage Cajun Alfredo takes only 15 minutes, and five simple ingredients to make the magic happen. This is sure to be one of your weeknight favorites.
20) 5-Ingredient Sweet Potato Black Bean Chili
The perfect thing for chilly nights.
21) Easy Shrimp Pappardelle
The best damn garlicky shrimp pasta you’ll ever taste. You’re welcome.
22) 5-Ingredient Coconut Noodle Soup
Your cravings called. They’re ready to be satisfied.
23) Chicken Bacon Pasta
Because everything tastes better with bacon.
24) 5-Ingredient Ravioli Lasagna
Oh look. Its comfort food o’clock.
25) Vegan Enchiladas (5 ingredients)
With tofu, black beans and a tasty enchilada sauce, these vegan enchiladas will give the regular ones a run for their money.
And the fact that they’re so easy to make, and require little ingredients (five in total, including the tortillas) is a huge plus. Whip these up in just 30 minutes from scratch.
26) Family-Friendly Baked Potato Soup
Plates will be licked for sure.
27) Balsamic Glazed Salmon
28) 5-Ingredient Green Curry
This delicious and nourishing vegan curry combines tasty veggies like potatoes and broccoli, alongside some tofu, and a super easy green curry sauce. Its as easy to make as it is addicting.
29) 5-Ingredient Skillet Gnocchi
Making dinner on busy weeknights will be a walk in the park.
30) 5-Ingredient Steak Hash
So as you see, yummy doesn’t always have to be difficult. With just 5 ingredients or less, you can enjoy incredibly delicious dinners that’ll leave you satisfied, and without stress too.
Which of these ones did you like the most? Let me know down below.