Finding good food that taste great and fits into your weight loss goals is quite the struggle for a number of people today.
It would seem that when you find something that tastes really good, it’s not always as healthy or weight loss-friendly as you’d expect, and vice versa.
Well, what if I told you, that you could have the best of both worlds. Easy, and healthy meals that not only taste amazing, but will help you burn fat easily.
Here, I’ve gathered 30 easy and delicious recipes, all under 300 calories.
Whether you’re taking a healthier approach to eating, or are trying to shave off some calories from your everyday meals, these healthy and delicious recipes have got your back.
Ranging from breakfast, to lunch to dinners, there’s something for every time of the day.
P.S… if you’re looking for easy-to-follow meal plans to help you lose weight, check out our 7-day 1200 calorie meal plan, and also our 7-day intermittent fasting meal plan.
Healthy Breakfast Recipes Under 300 Calories
Start your day right with these yummy breakfasts to satisfy your cravings, and keep you focused and ready for the day’s tasks.
- 1) Healthy Freezer Bacon & Egg Breakfast Burrito
- 2) Ham, Egg And Cheese Breakfast Quesadillas
- 3) Blueberry & Chia Seed Overnight Oats
- 4) Low-Calorie Breakfast Sandwich
- 5) Healthy Breakfast Scramble
- 6) Low-Calorie Morning Buzz Shake
- 7) Greek Yogurt Breakfast Bowls
- 8) Sausage and Mushroom Frittata
- 9) Hard Boiled Egg and Avocado Bowl
- 10) Simple Vegan Omelet
- Healthy Lunch Recipes Under 300 Calories
- 11) Super Quick Avocado Shrimp Salad
- 12) Whole30 Egg Roll Bowls
- 13) Italian Sweet Potato Spaghetti Bowls
- 14) Quinoa Black Bean Salad
- 15) Thai Peanut Chicken Wraps
- 16) Mini Cauliflower Pizzas
- 17) Taco Stuffed Peppers
- 18) Easy healthy salad sandwich
- 19) Rainbow Peanut Noodles Vegan Pasta Bake
- 20) Healthy Chicken Fried Rice
- Healthy Dinner Recipes Under 300 Calories
- 21) Cheesy Loaded Cauliflower Casserole
- 22) Japchae (Korean Glass Noodle Stir Fry)
- 23) Garlicky Lemon Baked Tilapia
- 24) Kung Pao Chicken Zoodles For Two
- 25) Healthy Chicken Alfredo with Broccoli
- 26) Vegan Sloppy Joes With Cauliflower
- 27) Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry
- 28) Chicken Fajitas Recipe and Marinade
- 29) Healthy Korean Ground Beef with Vegetables
- 30) Thai Prawns with Cauliflower Rice
1) Healthy Freezer Bacon & Egg Breakfast Burrito
Satisfy your cravings with this super easy and delicious breakfast burrito. With its tasty bacon, veggie-rich egg scramble and cheesy goodness, it is both nutritious and delicious.
You could easily make this ahead of time, and simply grab and enjoy in the morning. And it delivers only 256 calories.
2) Ham, Egg And Cheese Breakfast Quesadillas
Speaking of tasty Mexican meals, these breakfast Quesadillas are a must-try. With its delicious ham, broccoli, egg and cheese filling, these tortillas are a “the bomb”.
Plus, served alongside tasty fruits, you have a nutrient packed, and flavor-rich meal to start your day with. Each serving (including the fruit) comes out at just 291 calories.
3) Blueberry & Chia Seed Overnight Oats
Oatmeal is naturally low in calories, and high in fiber, which makes it good for satiety and weight loss. Combined with tasty berries, chia seeds, and topped with honey, it’s no doubt a wonderful way to start your day.
And it comes out at just 268 calories.
4) Low-Calorie Breakfast Sandwich
Now here’s a yummy sandwich you can enjoy without guilt. This sausage, egg and cheese sandwich is surprisingly healthier than you’d expect, coming out at just 200 calories per serving.
Its high protein and low carb content will be sure to keep you satiated, and you could whip it up in less than 10 minutes.
5) Healthy Breakfast Scramble
At just 290 calories per serving, this egg, potato and pepper hash browns will help you start your day right. It’s super quick and easy to prepare, quite filling and delicious too.
6) Low-Calorie Morning Buzz Shake
Prefer to drink your breakfast instead? Then this is the right breakfast shake for you.
With only a few super yummy ingredients like banana, peanut butter, almond milk and a bit of protein powder, it is sure to keep you full for longer, and satisfy your cravings easily. And at just 253 calories per serving.
7) Greek Yogurt Breakfast Bowls
Packed with protein, crunchy and tasty granola goodness and fresh fruit, these Greek yoghurt breakfast bowls are a complete no brainer. And at just 267 calories per serving too.
8) Sausage and Mushroom Frittata
Looking for the best (and tastiest) ways to enjoy your veggies for breakfast? Then look no further. This breakfast frittata, made with sausage, mushrooms, spinach and tomatoes is just what you need to satisfy your cravings.
And for something this good and nutritious, it only comes at 210 calories per wholesome serving.
9) Hard Boiled Egg and Avocado Bowl
Rich in healthy fats, and high in protein, this boiled egg and avocado bowl will keep you charged up for the day’s tasks and keep you satiated as well. It delivers just 295 calories per serving.
10) Simple Vegan Omelet
No eggs? No problem. This simple tofu omelet is the best vegan alternative to the causal egg omelet, plus it’s also high in protein, at about 22g of plant-based protein, and at just 232 calories.
Healthy Lunch Recipes Under 300 Calories
Keep yourself satisfied throughout the day with these healthy and delicious lunch recipes under 300 calories
11) Super Quick Avocado Shrimp Salad
Creamy, delicious and healthy, this salad comes together in less than 15 minutes from scratch, and packs just 223 calories per serving. It combines tasty shrimp, creamy avocado as well as a couple of other wonderful veggies to keep you satisfied.
12) Whole30 Egg Roll Bowls
Forget takeout. These whole30 egg roll bowls are just as yummy, and contain only a fraction of the calories. Whip this up in just 15 minutes from scratch. Each bowl is under 150 calories.
13) Italian Sweet Potato Spaghetti Bowls
Looking for healthier alternatives to pasta to satisfy your cravings? These sweet potato spaghetti bowls are the thing. Spiralized sweet potato, combined with tasty veggies and a rich tomato sauce is as good as it gets.
You’d be surprised to see this only contains 200 calories per bowl. Top with some good old cheese and enjoy.
14) Quinoa Black Bean Salad
This is the perfect make-ahead lunch idea to enjoy, even on those busy weekdays. Perfectly cooked quinoa is combined with black beans, corn and colorful veggies, and graced with a nice citrus lime dressing that’ll leave you licking your plate.
Calories per serving: 291
15) Thai Peanut Chicken Wraps
You’d have never guessed that this was healthy. It comes out at just 197 calories per wrap as well.
16) Mini Cauliflower Pizzas
Granted, we all love pizza, but we also know pizza can be a bit carb and calorie heavy, which doesn’t really help well when it comes to weight loss. But there’s an easy solution here.
Thanks to the cauliflower crust used here, these mini pizzas are way healthier than your regular flour based pizzas, but still every bit as delicious. Each serving contains only 98 calories.
17) Taco Stuffed Peppers
Indulge without guilt. These healthier taco stuffed peppers, deliver only 195 calories per serving.
18) Easy healthy salad sandwich
You just can’t go wrong with a tasty and healthy sandwich like this one. It comes together in a jiffy and packs just 224 calories per serving.
19) Rainbow Peanut Noodles Vegan Pasta Bake
Calories per serving: 160
20) Healthy Chicken Fried Rice
Just like takeout, but cheaper, healthier, and without the guilt. This healthy chicken fried rice is the perfect weeknight dinner, and comes out at just 290 calories per serving.
Healthy Dinner Recipes Under 300 Calories
21) Cheesy Loaded Cauliflower Casserole
This is one comfort food you can enjoy without guilt. Loaded with lots of creamy and cheesy goodness, and topped with delicious bacon, these taste anything but healthy.
Each serving contains only 231 calories.
22) Japchae (Korean Glass Noodle Stir Fry)
With a mix of tasty veggies, beef and noodles, this Korean delight is sure to leave you wanting more. And it delivers just 300 calories per serving.
23) Garlicky Lemon Baked Tilapia
Calories per serving: 220
24) Kung Pao Chicken Zoodles For Two
This Chinese takeout copycat swaps out the regular noodles for zoodles (zucchini noodles). The result is a healthy, delicious and satisfying dinner, at just 277 calories per serving.
25) Healthy Chicken Alfredo with Broccoli
Calories per serving: 300
26) Vegan Sloppy Joes With Cauliflower
These cauliflower sloppy joes make the perfect vegan comfort food. It replaces the ground beef with perfectly seasoned cauliflower, without any loss in taste or flavor. At it comes out at just 289 calories.
27) Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry
Calories per serving: 256
28) Chicken Fajitas Recipe and Marinade
Calories per serving: 295
29) Healthy Korean Ground Beef with Vegetables
Packed with all the delicious flavor and taste from your favorite Korean-inspired takeout, this healthier Korean ground beef, combined with a mix of colorful veggies comes out at just 296 calories.
30) Thai Prawns with Cauliflower Rice
Calories per serving: 246
Whether you’re trying to eat healthier, lose weight or just simply reduce your overall daily calorie intake, these delicious and healthy recipes under 300 calories are sure to help you out.
Don’t forget to pin and save your favorites for later.